If you’re into Instagram and into makeup, there shoudn’t be any need to introduce you to Anastasia, but, for those of you who don’t know her, Anastasia is a brow expert and founder of the famous Anastasia Beverly Hills brand.
The Anastasia Beverly Hills account on Instagram counts more than 2 million followers and decided to team up with Maya Janeska , a Tanzanian beauty expert who counts over 1 million followers on Instagram, to create a gorgeous eye palette composed by ten shades. Anastasia’s daughter, Claudia (@norvina), collaborated with them too.
This palette comes along a double ended brush and five tutorial cards with 5 looks made by Maya Mia to recreate step by step.
As you can see, the packaging is
girly, compact and is provided with a mirror. Even though it’s not a metal packaging, it’s handy and closes with magnets.
It is composed by 5 mat shades and 5 shimmer shades.
- Nude – It’s a peachy/pink mat shade. Perfect for a matte, subtle highliter (especially for light skins) or to prepare the eyes to smoky looks.
- Deep Brown – Interesting colour. It’s a mixture between a dark grey and a cold brown. See this performing well for a smokey or to darken the look.
- Sienna – It seems amazing. It’s a reddish/orange brown. Very warm. It was already featured in the Lavish Palette. Perfect for the crease!
- Warm Taupe – Love this! It’s a mixture between a grey and a warm brown. Not the average taupe shade. Perfect fot the crease too.
- Vanilla – Cream mat shade. Same function as Nude or to neutralize the lid up to the brow bone.
- Aqua – What a refreshing colour! It’s a light blue/aqua shade. Love it!
- Fresh Peach – Another fresh touch of colour! It’s a rich peach/orange.
- Glisten – Pink/Gold shade. Already featured in the Amrezy palette (comparison and review of this palette coming very soon).
- Caramel – Very warm orange brown. Looks amazing! Already featured in the Amrezy palette too.
- Gold Bar – Yellow gold. Lovely in the inner corner or alone on the lid.
Do i need other palettes for a complete look?
You can obtain a lot of different looks with this palette alone. You can go from a non-make up look to a sultry smokey to a bright and fun look to much more.
I absolutely adore the warm browns from this palette! The bright shades aren’t too much out there, so you can wear them daily. To make the colours bolder and pop out more, put a white base first.
When does the palette come out?
It came out on August 7th. Avaiable on the Anastasia Beverly Hills site and other web shops.
Follow me at http://www.instagram.com/sparkleoflight