To celebrate the 40th anniversary of the 1975 cult musical movie The Rocky Horror Picture Show, MAC is coming out with a limited edition collection dedicated to it.
This collection looks absolutely gorgeous! It’s composed by 20 pieces.
Some of the products are part of the permanent line but with the limited edition packaging, some products are new and some are PRO, thing that makes the collection even more exciting!
“The Rocky Horror Picture Show kicks off the celebration of its 40th anniversary in wild style with an untamed M∙A∙C collaboration, featuring an outrageous collection of hues and products specially designed to recreate the looks of your favourite characters from the 1975 cult classic film. Transform yourself into a sex-swapping mad scientist, heroic newlywed, alien from Transylvania or even the time-warped Riff Raff, with an orgy of colour worthy of any midnight mayhem at The Frankenstein Place”.
This collection is mainly based dark, bold colours and on eyes and lips, but counts two face products and nail lacquers as well!
How is this collection composed?
Let’s start with the Face products!
- Crazed Imagination: It’s a “muted plum with a hint of pink pearl” (Sheertone Shimmer) It’s Limited Edition. Looks amazing!
It’s a powder sculpting duo. Bone Beige/Emphasize and Palest Cream/Tan. It’s Limited Edition. Guess does wonders for medium to heavy contouring.
- In the shade Vino. It’s an “intense violet purple”. It’s part of the Permanent line. Great colour for fall and winter.
- Sin: it’s a “deep dark blue red” (Matte). It’s part of the Permanent line.
- Frank-N-Furter: it’s a “deep raspberry wine” (Matte). Limited Edition Shade.
- Strange Journey: it’s a “yellowish brick red” (Matte). Limited Edition Shade.
- Oblivion: it’s a “vivid bluish-red” (Amplified). Limited Edition Shade.
- Formidable: a “teal green with pink multi-changing pearl”. Part of the Permanent line.
- Bad Fairy: a “red with red multi-changing pearl”. It’s a Limited Edition product.
And now the most excting part for me, the Eye Products!
- The gorgeous 7 Lash! It’s in a Limited Edition packaging, but It’s part of the permanent line. These lashes are awesome!
Riff-Raff Eyeshadow Palette ($44.00 U.S. / $53.00 CDN)
- Blackberry: a “muted burgundy-plum brown” (Matte) . Part of the Permanent line.
- Carbon Black: described as an “intense black” (Matte) . Limited Edition.
- Crystal: a “violet duochrome with pearl” (Frost). Part of the Permanent line.
- Oh, Rocky!!!: a “soft muted white with pearl” (Frost). Limited Edition.
- Heavy, Black and Pendulous: a “grayish blue with pearl” (Frost). Limited Edition.
- Graphic Style: a “deep silver” (Veluxe Pearl). Old, but not part of the permanent line.
- It’s Not Easy Having a Good Time: a “sparkling burgundy”. It’s Limited Edition. Looks awesome!
- Gold: a “sparkling chunky gold”. Part of the Permanent line.
- 3d Black: a “black with silver holographic effect”. Part of the Permanent line.
- B: a “bright yellow blue”. Part of the Permanent line.
- Black: an “intense black”. Part of the Permanent line.
- On the Hunt: a “true black”. Part of the Permanent line.
- Black Black: a “black”. Part of the Permanent line at PRO stores.
- Basic Red: a “primary red”. Part of the Permanent line at PRO stores.
- Black Mascara with Carbon Black Pigment. Part of the Permanent Line.
When does the Rocky Horror collection come out?
Availability: Online September 29th, in-stores October 2nd at MAC Stores Only. Available internationally October 2014, excluding China, at MAC stores only.
Other MAC Fall 2014 Collections Already Reviewed
courtesy of mac
follow me at www.instagram.com/sparkleoflight