A new, gorgeous eyeshadow palette by Anastasia Beverly Hills is now out! We’re talking about the Tamanna Palette, created in collaboration with the worldwide famous makeup artist, Tamanna Roashan! Her Instagram counts over 812+K followers!
This is how the palette looks like:
It has been released for the 2014 Holiday season and “comes with 5 of my very own “Get-The-Look” cards with detailed step by step tutorials on the back“, says Tamanna.
What do i get?
When you purchase this palette, you receive 5 “Get the Look” cards, a double-ended brush (perfect for touch-ups!) and, obviously, the palette with 10 eyeshadows.
How is this palette composed?
As I said, it contains ten shades. Most of the shades have a shimmer/metallic finish. Only three shades are matte, but it’s enough. The Tamanna palette is well studied, because those three matte shades are the most versatile.
- Fresh – Matte – A cold cream colour.
- Blush – A metallic pale pink with gold in it.
- Venezia – It’s the brightest colour of the palette. It’s a metallic shade. Something in between a deep light blue and a teal. Definitely more on the blue-ish side.
- Gilded – It’s a metallic vibrant bronze shade.
- Custom – It’s a very unique colour. It looks like a shimmery light brown with a heavy touch of pink and gold.
- Sangria – Looks gorgeous! It’s a metallic pink plum.
- Bengal – It’s definitely a shimmery cappuccino colour.
- Chocolate – Matte – A very warm brown with an hint of plum.
- China Rose – A gorgeous shimmer coral/pink with hints of gold.
- Noir – Matte – A very deep black.
The packaging is really elegant and, for me, it’s prettier than all the other palettes released. I love it! It features this gorgeous oriental designs on a warm orange, purple and gold background.Looks silky. It’s provided with a magnetic closure.
This palette reminds me of sunsets, sunrises, beautiful Indian weddings, silk and sarees. This definitely caught my attention. I think that it’s perfect for fall and winter.
I heard that there’s who thinks that this palette looks a bit like the other two Anastasia palettes made in collaboration with two other Instagram gurus, Amrezy and Maya Mia. For some points, i agree, but I find this amazingly appealing anyway.
I would have added a red, a purple and a gold. It’s not a bad palette at all, but it’s only how I would have composed the palette, if I had to let this palette have an Indian and more unique feel.
When will it come out? Release date?
It’s already available!
come find me at www.instagram.com/sparkleoflight