If you’re into makeup and into Instagram, you probably heard of a famous brand called Makeup Addiction (previously known as Hair and Makeup Addiction).
They are specialized in brushes, selling both sets and individual pieces. With all the success they reached, the brand recently decided to revamp their website and collections.
I got the chance to try their new Glam Me Up eye brush set and, since I’ve been using them everyday since i got them, i decided to share my experience with you.
The Glam Me Up brush set is composed by eight pieces. It’s a basic set that contains everything you may need to obtain any eye makeup look and more.These three brushes are meant to be used with cream products, but you can use the angled one with powders as well!
- Angled Brow Brush • Designed for shaping/re-shaping or filling the brows in. It works really well as an angled eyeliner brush.
- Precise Eyeliner Brush • It’s an eyeliner brush that works perfectly with gel liners. The tip is fine. It’s not too thick nor too small. It does a great job with detailing work on the eyes.
- Large Concealer Brush • As suggested by its name, it’s a large concealer brush. You can use it to apply the primer on the eyes or the concealer (not only on the eyes, but wherever you want on your face) or to blend/pack your cream eyeshadows on the lids.
- Shader Brush • The bristles are pretty dense and it has a flat surface, perfect to place the eyeshadow on the lids.
- Pencil Brush • It’s a compact precision eye brush with a pencil-like tip. As specified on their website, it’s perfect for the blending on the lower lash line or for the highlighting of the inner corner. I personally love this brush on the crease! It does wonders on precise cut crease looks.
- Small Tapered Blender Brush • It’s a dense brush that still manages to be fluffy. It’s perfect to do a precise blending work on the crease.
- Tapered Blender Brush • It’s a bigger and fluffier version of the Small Tapered Blender Brush.
- Expert Blender Brush • The Expert Blender is the biggest and fluffiest brush of the ones designed for blending. For this reason, is the less dense one too. I love how it diffuses the shadows.
I received my set in a pretty girly box. The brushes are contained in a pretty lilac organza bag and they’re individually wrapped in plastic to protect them.
I washed them to see how resistant they are and, after two washes, they look as new.
The Glam Me Up set by Makeup Addiction is perfect for both beginners and make up artists, because is complete and has a very good price/quality ratio.
In addition, i would like to mention how kind and caring of their customers the brand is 🙂
Price and Availability
You can purchase the Glam Me Up set for 45£ at www.makeupaddictioncosmetics.com. Makeup Addiction ships worldwide.
Here’s a look that I entirely made using this set:
Follow Me on Instagram 😀 www.instagram.com/sparkleoflight