A new exciting addiction to the famous Naked palette line has been done! We’re talking about the brand new Naked Smoky! Following the footsteps of the Naked 1, 2 and 3, this new palette is composed by twelve shades and features “nine never-before-seen shades and three exclusives”.
How is the Naked Smoky palette described?
There’s more to the perfect smoky eye than a heap of dark shadow and a badass attitude. (Although the attitude certainly doesn’t hurt.) The key to nailing the most sought-after and elusive eye look ever? Urban Decay’s Naked Smoky—loaded with ALL the essentials for the perfect neutral smoky eye. We packed our newest Naked palette with a dozen sultry, smoky neutrals—nine never-before-seen shades and three exclusives. Experiment with warm bronzes, dimensional grays, rich browns, gorgeous taupes and deep black. From mattes and satins to shades with sparkle, Naked Smoky has it all. We painstakingly assembled everything you need in one palette: A true range of shades. The perfect brushes. We even included detailed tutorials!
Ever buy a beauty product and then realize you have no idea how to use it? Naked Smoky makes sultry, come-hither eyes totally doable. A detailed look book included with the palette breaks down four of our favorite ways to get Naked and smoky. Follow the step-by-step instructions to steal one of our looks (try the Iconic UD Smoky Eye, the Smoky Reality Star, the Smoky Cat or Everyday Smoky), or create your own. We even worked with top makeup artists to get their best tips and tricks for smoky-eye success. And since high-quality brushes are essential, we preloaded the palette with an exclusive double-ended brush. Use the Tapered Crease Brush to lay down shadow, define the crease or blend out color. To seamlessly fuse shadow and liner, use the Smoky Smudger Brush. Small enough for highlighting the brow bone or the corner of the eye, it’s also ideal for smoking out the lower lash line. (It’s also Wende’s favorite shape for perfect tight-lining.)
The case and the brush feature a cool floating smoke effect, with “Naked Smoky” in gunmetal foil. To add to the mysterious vibe, we set the shadow pans in a smoky transparent base. As mesmerizing as the case is, it’s also practical. A magnetic closure prevents shadow mishaps in your bag, and the full-size mirror makes it easy to get Naked whenever the urge strikes.
How is the palette composed?
- High Champagne shimmer with micro-glitter (New) – It’s a shimmery light pink.
- Dirtysweet Medium bronze (New) – It’s a gold with a shimmery finish.
- Radar Metallic taupe with iridescent micro-glitter (Vice 2) – It’s a gold/copper with microglitters.
- Armor Metallic silver-taupe with tonal sparkle (Vice) – It’s a light gray with a touch of taupe and has a metallic/sparkly finish.
- Slanted Light metallic gray (New) – It’s a light cool gray with a satin finish.
- Dagger Medium charcoal with micro-shimmer (New) – It’s a cool medium grey with a satin finish.
- Black Market Jet black satin (Vice) – It’s a dark grey with a satin finish.
- Smolder Deep plum-taupe (New) – It’s a dark purple with a satin finish.
- Password Cool taupe matte (New) – It’s a taupe with a hint of warm brown in it. Matte finish.
- Whiskey Rich brown matte (New) – It’s a dark warm chocolate brown with a matte finish.
- Combust Soft pink-taupe (New) – It’s a muted pink and has a matte finish.
- Thirteen Light beige satin (New) – It’s a basically a pale beige matte shade.
The brush featured is double ended and features a pencil and a crease side to blend the eyeshadows.
Follow Me @sparkleoflight 😀