A new vice is around, because Urban Decay released the fourth palette of the series, the Vice 4.
“We channeled all the darkly gorgeous, dimensional hues of an oil slick (inspired by our vintage shade name Oil Slick) into a palette filled with rich, deep jewel tones. Vice4 features a stunning array of colors and a wide range of finishes, from buttery-smooth mattes and shimmering metallics to shades laced with micro-glitter. Every shade features our Pigment Infusion System™, a proprietary blend of ingredients for rich, velvety, blendable color that lasts (and sparkle that doesn’t fall)”.
As the other Vice palettes, the Vice 4 contains twenty brand new eyeshadows with different textures, from matte to shimmery/metallic to glittery.
It’s a limited edition palette that comes in a matching bag and it’s provided with a large mirror and a double-ended brush.
Most of the shades should contain micro-glitter particles, but it’s more of a sparkle, i’d say. Some of them tend to be a bit dusty, but with a good primer they should be great.
Bones (oyster satin w/pearl) It’s a cool cream colour with a satin finish.
- Grip (taupe matte w/iridescent micro-glitter) It’s a muted taupe with warm undertones and cool sparkle.
- Deadbeat (black satin w/iridescent micro-glitter) It’s a very dark grey with teal and silver sparkle.
- Beat Down (deep metallic violet w/blue micro-glitter) It’s a dark metallic shade in between a blue and a violet with blue sparkle.
- Pandemonium (metallic plum w/iridescent micro-glitter) It’s a shade in between a warm brown and a plum with silver micro glitter with a metallic finish.
- Framed (light neutral matte-satin) It’s a matte light to medium peachy pink.
- Fast-Ball (metallic peachy pink w/pink micro-glitter) It’s a bright peach with pink and silver sparkle.
- 1985 (metallic fuchsia w/fuchsia micro-glitter) It’s a bright fucsia with pink and silver sparkle.
- Underhand (burgundy-brown satin) It’s a very warm brown and has a satin finish.
- Harlot (metallic lavender) It’s a light to medium pale lavender shade with a metallic finish.
- Discreet (soft dusty mauve matte) It’s a light mauve with a matte finish.
- Grasshopper (metallic emerald w/green micro-glitter) It’s a warm and metallic bright grass green with teal and emerald sparkle.
- C-Note (frosted green w/micro-glitter) It’s a green smoke with a frosty finish, cool undertones and silver sparkle.
- Arctic (bright teal w/tonal sparkle) It’s a mixture between a bright teal and a bright light blue with cool undertones and silver sparkle.
- Robbery (deep metallic brown-gunmetal) It’s a dark warm brown with a cool silver sheen and sparkle.
- Bitter (reddish brown matte) It’s a bright medium brown with very warm and almost bright orange undertones and a matte finish.
- Flame (bright orange w/gold micro-glitter) It’s a bright orange with silver and gold sparkle.
- Low (brown matte w/iridescent micro-glitter) It’s a neutral brown with iridescent silver sparkle.
- Crowbar (black w/golden metallic pearl and micro-glitter) It’s a very dark golden olive with a metallic finish and gold/silver sparkle.
- Delete (deep chestnut brown matte-satin) It’s a very dark brown with warm/reddish undertones and a matte finish.
“Vice4 comes in an extra slim case topped with a dimensional web of broken-down facets layered over a matte black lid. Rich, metallic inks give the case a mesmerizing, oil-slick effect and hint at the shades inside. Use the coordinating bag to keep Vice4 protected (and to keep prying eyes out of your prized palette), or use it to stash your brushes and other makeup essentials. Also included along with the palette: a double-ended Shadow and Crease Brush“.
You can find a detailed post here.
Price, Availability and other Infos
It will be released around this Holiday season in Europe and you can find it everywhere UD is sold. The price should range around 50/55 euros.
In the US it retails for $60 it’s available now:
Fill Weight: 16 G / 0.6 OZ
Come check me out on Instagram at @sparkleoflight 🙂