Now I want to continue with a brush set that I’ve been trying for a while, the Beauty by JJ Brush Set.
This brush collection is made in collaboration with YouTuber Jennie Jenkins and is composed by eight pieces: four face brushes and four eye brushes.
- Precision Powder – Described as a “multipurpose dome shaped brush designed to precisely apply your powder, bronzer, contour and highlight”. Bristles are soft and not too dense. I love to use this to dust the powder. I also use it to softly apply my blush.
- Blush – Described as a brush with “a rounded shaped arrangement of the bristles for a perfect cheeck application”. It’s a great brush to apply bronzer and blush.
- Master Stippler – Described as a “dense and rounded duo fibre brush, ideal for applying liquid and cream products. It provides a full coverage and well blended effect”. I use this one to apply my Double Wear foundation, it applies it in a more sheer and natural way.
- Small Contour – Described as a “a dense and rounded brush perfect for applying a chiselled contour with powder products and blending it in. It can also be used to apply bronzer and blush“. Love this to enhance my cheeckbones.
They’re four essentials. You can easily do the whole face with it.
- Angled Brow – Described as a “perfectly arranged angled fibres of this brush make it perfect for filling in and defining the brows with gel and powder”. Lovely for the brows. I use it with both brow powders and creams.
- Classic Shader – Described as a “firm and dense brush, perfect for packing colour on to the lid. Wet the brush for an intense colour application”. It’s a perfect brush to apply your eyeshadow on the lid. I often use it with wet pigments too or to set my concealer.
- Pencil – Described as a brush with “the fibres specifically gathered in a pencil like shape to allow precision bending along the lower lash line for a smokey effect and highlighting the inner tear duct”. That’s one of those brushes that allow you define the crease or the outer corners of the eye. I sometimes use it to blend the eyeshadow on the lower lash line and to add light to the inner corners.
- Tapered Blender – Described as a “smaller version of the tapered blender provides with more precision”. It’s a soft brush that is perfect to dust the eyeshadow on the crease and blend it. It may seem soft, but it’s precise and packs on color very well.
Brushes come in a very nice purple organza like bag and have a purple and gold handle. They are packaged individually.
Price and Availability
Brushes are available now here for £60.00.
Come check me out on Instagram at @sparkleoflight 🙂