On the 9th of December Makeup Addiction released an exciting collection for this festive season, the Bedazzled Holiday Collection!
The collection is composed by three pigments and two glitters:
- Gold Rush is described as a “snow white with gold glitter. This iridescent duo chrome glitter pigment colour looks white in the jar but it has beautiful gold reflects when applied to the skin. The rich and almost foiled effect texture allow it to glide smoothly on the lid, especially when using a water based mixing medium”.
- Antique Bronze is described as a “bronze metallic glitter. This iridescent glitter pigment colour shows the true definition of bronze”.
- Venetian Gold is described as a “duochrome green with gold reflect. This unique reflective duo chrome colour has a moss green and gold shift which transcends beautifully in the light”.
- Coppertone is described as a “true shimmery copper. This colour certainly reminds us of a rich jewel toned copper. The rich texture allows it to glide smoothly on the lid, so no hustling with this one!”.
- Gold Diamond is described as a “multidimensional gold. This multidimensional gold wears its name well. It is true diamond gold!”.